Classes have RESUMED!
UPDATE 5/10: CLASSES HAVE RESUMED, PLEASE SEE NEW SCHEDULE.
Revive has now reopened! Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we will be implementing a variety of procedures to try and keep our members and our community as safe as possible.
We have temporarily changed our class schedule to fit the individual needs of our members. We have added several class times to reduce class sizes. See the new schedule here.
- We will be taking each participants temperature before class. If there is sign of fever, participation will not be allowed.
- We will be offering hand sanitizer as well as Defense (https://www.defensesoap.com) body wipes to be used before and after class.
Anyone who decides to attend class, please keep these points in consideration:
Do NOT train if you have:
- Signs of fever
- Sore throat
- Recently travelled to areas that have high exposure of COVID-19
- Work or live with elderly or immunocompromised individuals
- Have had potential exposure to COVID-19
If you are going to train please:
- Keep good hygiene habits
- Wash hands often, especially when entering and leaving the gym
- Use hand sanitizer
- Wash your uniform, and belt, after each session
Revive always ensures to keep a clean facility but we are going above and beyond to keep the gym as hygienic as possible. We use a highly concentrated mat cleaning product that allows for complete disinfecting, deodorizing, and sanitizing.
Description of product: Effective & Safe use against germs and viruses including Listeria, e. coli, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus (MRSA, VISA), salmonella, VRE, C. diff (vegetative form) and harmful bacteria. Virucidal: kills HIV-1, HBV, HCV; Influenza A, herpes simplex types 1 and 2, Avian Influenza A, human corona and SARS- associated corona virus and pathogenic fungi.
We are making sure to mop/cleanse the mats BEFORE and AFTER every session.
We are using Lysol wipes on all hard surfaces, including doorknobs, water fountains, chairs, tables, the iPad, etc.
The lobby floor is being mopped before and after each session.
Although we will be doing our best effort to keep you safe, we CAN NOT guarantee you will not contract COVID-19 while practicing Jiu Jitsu. Please be aware you are training at your own will and Revive does not hold any liability if you were to contract COVID-19.
Questions or Concerns:
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact Jessica at email@example.com